Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Party




This is the poem Melissa wrote and recited for this evening's toast.

As you say goodbye to your bladder, wish it ado,
For 55 years it has worked well for you.

A new bladder will be built to put in its place,
One your body will accept, use and embrace.

For a few weeks you will stay off of your feet,
Being catered to will be a great treat.

You will have sponge baths and be shaved, maybe even a massage,
Your friends and family will visit, your very own entourage.

We will all be thinking of you on surgery day,
Good thoughts and well wishes we’ll be sending your way.

Tonight we toast to the rest of your life,
Love from your friends, daughter and wife.

Some cards and gifts...
(You can click on the picture to enlarge for easier reading)

























































And some pictures.....


1 comment:

Thomas Deanna said...

Hello everyone, I have been suffering from IC (Interstitial Cystitis) symptoms for 8 months. Never had issues before that, but it came all the sudden and it was HORRIBLE! I was left in absolutely excruciating pain after 4 rounds of antibiotics that I was given to treat the "uti" that I had. I was diagnosed with IC 9 months ago. I've been on the gaps intro diet for a week now. I've been trying to keep my spirits up but I just feel like I'll never feel normal again, because i have being to several hospital for solution but the doctors could not help me, i was discourage and helpless. not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr OGBEFUN, helped people in curing Interstitial Cystitis, quickly I copied his Email Dr OGBEFUN, herbal medicine is a good remedy for Interstitial Cystitis, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health he gave me some comforting words with his herbal medicine for curing Interstitial Cystitis within 3weeks of it, i feel my normal body again Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr OGBEFUN Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr, for curing my Interstitial Cystitis..., kindly contact him today and get your problem solved. Email address,email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680
He cure listed diseases.
CANCER
HIV/AIDS
HPV
EX BACK
HERPES
HEPATITIS A AND B
DIABETICS
PENIS ENLARGEMENTS